Leading the way for positive change and growth for retailers, professionals, visitors, & friends of Polson
The PBC is a private not-for-profit entity 501(c)6 that accomplishes its goals by a voluntary-driven and supportive membership. Creating excitement and enthusiasm for Polson, MT through special events, advocacy, and marketing is our forte.
• Website Listing
• Social Media Promotion
• PBC Member-Only Facebook Group
• Member to Member Benefits
• Networking Socials
• Monthly Newsletter
• PBC Bucks Program
• Retail Promotions
• Business Education
• Committee Positions
• Business Portrait Session by Carol Lynn Lapotka (handMADE MT)
First Friday events (MONTHLY)
Spring Fling (MAY)
Flathead Cherry Fest (JULY)
• Parade of Lights
• Art & Music Walk
• Living windows & Market
Board of Directors: 2nd Thursday
General 3rd Thursday
Becoming a Polson Business Community member is easy.
- Talk to any PBC Member downtown to learn how we work with business owners to promote Polson.
- Fill out the online membership form and pay the $75 dues. We have updated to a digital system so we can update our website with the most current information including images and logos of businesses.
- You can also send us a message or stop by our regular meeting is the third Thursday of any given month.
Membership Dues are $75 and due Jan 1st of any given year.
The Polson Business Community is a 501(c)6 organization. Annual dues are tax-deductible.